VIP (Solaris) 42 3 Facial
VIP (Solaris) 42 with 3 Facials 15 Minute Bed Brand new Lamps
Condition: New body and facial lamps. Looks very nice and tans like new. Built in stereo is included.
The VIP 42/3F is a a private labeled Solaris 442/3F. 15 minute tanning bed that offers intense tanning power with the S2 Advanced Technology system. The all-metal VIP 42 3F tanning bed features Wolff® system lamps for a beautiful, longer-lasting golden tan. Plus, the Xtreme Reflection™ facial tanners will give your customers the dark, golden tan they expect from the Solaris tanning bed.
VIP 42/3F Special Features
- Exclusively designed acrylic sheets allow the maximum amount of UV penetration for more tanning power.
- Includes stereo speakers for your clients' listening pleasure.
- High gloss shoulder reflector focuses more tanning rays on the shoulders and neck.
- A convenient slide-out utility drawer makes accessing your tanning bed’s internal components simple.
- EZ-Touch™ spring system makes it easy for the tanner to open and close the canopy
- New VSR tanning technology features specially-designed, patent-pending custom-matched components.
- More comfortable, ergonomically designed bench provides even support to the back, neck and shoulders.
- Heavy-duty extruded aluminum and steel mainframe with a durable, long lasting DuraMax™ 2000 exterior for easy maintenance and long life.
- Dual height canopy opens 30 percent higher, to simplify maintenance.
- Cooling system increases airflow up to 30 percent!
- Facial fan cools your face and neck to provide ultimate comfort.
- Standard, variable speed Vortex™ body fan, which the tanner controls, keeps the tanning environment cool and comfortable.
- 42 Body Lamps
- Canopy: 26 x 100 watt system lamps
- Bench: 16 x 100 watt system lamps
- Facials: 3 x 400 watt Hereaus lamps with Xtreme reflection facial glass
- Overall Size: 101"L x 53"W x 65"h
- Minimum Room Size Required: 10' x 10'
VIP 42/3F Electrical details
- 220 VOLT dedicated circuit
- 40 AMP 1-phase recommended circuit breaker
- Actual draw 31A 1-phase
- Does NOT come with a plug - must hard wire directly to junction box. Voltage needs to be between 220 and 230 Volts
A Buck Booster may be required