Conditioning HVLP Gun/Airbrush Cleaner
Formulated to breakdown and remove tanning bronzers and residue from HVLP Gun/Airbrush tips, nozzles & internal lines.
- Reduce Bronzer Build-up tanning bronzers can leave residue that overtime can harden and clog spray tips.
- Lubricate Internal Gun Mechanics keep gun needles and other internal moving parts from sticking or lockin-up for optimum equipment function.
- Antiseptic Cleanser disinfects the gun interior combating any bacterial growth.
IMPORTANT: Dihydroxyaceton (DHA) one of the main ingredients found in sunless solution is derived from sugar beets and sugar cane. These sugars can thicken and harden within lines and spray nozzles creating build-up that can cause undesired spray results, or total system failure.
Proper maintenance of your HVLP Gun/Airbrush ensures equipment remains in its best condition and fully operational.
Daily Cleaning Routine:
- Pour (1 oz) of cleaner into spray cup and shake vigorously to loosen any remaing sunless solution.
- Next, run clener through the gun/airbrush.
- Repeat with fresh cleaner.
- Test cleanliness by spraing cleaning solution onto a white piece of paper.
- Repeat above steps unitl spray appears clear.
- Remove gun needle and wipe with a soft, lint free, cloth dipped in cleaner.
- Remove any residue on the surface of the gun nozzle.
Do NOT immerse your spray unit in solvent.
Always clean your spray gun throughly when you are finished for the day or whenever equipment may go unused for an extended period of time.
CAUTION: Do NOT spray cleaning solution on skin. Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes and broken or irritated skin. If irritation occurs, wash product off. If irritation continues consult a physician.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. For External Use Only.