T-Max® Manager G2™
The T-Max® Manager G2™ is a front desk control unit for the T-Max® timers. It can be connected to up to 60 T-Max® 3W/G2s to control up to 60 tanning units in a single salon. It also works with tanning beds with T-Max® Certified Timers installed in them. The display consists of 10, two-digit LED displays along the top of the T-Max® Manager G2™ with a Start/Stop and Set button below each display for manual control. A Horizontal row of 6 LEDs indicates which bank of ten beds are being displayed. The T-Max® Manager G2™ can be used manually or be controlled with a PC using today's most popular tanning software. Up to eight T-Max® Manager G2s™ and/or T-Max® Manager/Pros can be connected in a single salon. The T-Max® Manager G2™ can also connect to our G2™ Access point, allowing you to control your salon without the need to run cables throughout your salon..
Size: 5"H x 10"W x 2"D
Power: 9VDC, 1Amp
- 20, 7 Segment LED displays showing times and status' of 10 units..
- 6 LEDs shows which banks of tanning units are being displayed, 1-10, 11-20, etc..
- Computer: RS-232 protocol, DB9F w/6' Cable
- Wired: RJ-22 Connection
- Wireless: RJ-11 Connection to connect the G2 Access Point
- Power: 2.1mm Connector
- ADNET 2K Utility Program
- 32K RAM
- 5MBytes Hard Disk Drive Space
- Windows® 98, NT, 2000, XP and Vista