2006 MODEL- VERY NICE CONDITION. This bed will need new tanning lamps.
Tan Session: 10 minutes
- 160 Watt Reflector lamps (will need to be replaced)
- Thoroughly Inspected
- TMax Timer in booth (can connect to T-Max Manager ot stand alone timer)
- Built in speakers
- 220 Volts/ 60 Amp Breaker
We can ship anywhere or you can also pick up in Charlotte , NC
Contact me for a shipping or delivery quote
If you have technical questions you can call Ronnie 800-831-7649
The SunDome 548V is a specially designed tanning booth shaped to place your clients at the center of tanning intensity so they are being evenly showered with bronzing, all-over tanning power.This tanning booth’s unique stand-up design is perfect if you have limited space, and your client will love the quick, 10-minute no contact tanning session in the SunDome tanning booth.
- Shorter sessions allow for more tanning sessions per hour.
- Includes stereo speakers for your clients' listening pleasure. (stereo not included)
- Unique design and shape places the tanner at the center of tanning intensity for a dark, golden tan.
- Heavy-duty extruded aluminum and steel mainframe with durable, long-lasting DuraMax™ 2000 exterior.
- Panels are easily removed from the inside, so you have immediate access to the booth's internal components without having to move it.
- Doors open wide for easy access into and out of the tanning booth
- The new 3000cfm cooling fan assures a cool, comfortable tanning environment.
- New advanced cooling system creates tremendous airflow over the tanner's body, resulting in a cooling, more comfortable tanning session in the SunDome 548V.
- Seven foot staggered lamp design provides head-to-toe tanning coverage.
- 48 Body Lamps
- 48 x 160 watt Wolff system reflector lamps.
- Overall Size: 42"D x 96"H
- Doors Open: 58" W
- Minimum room size recommended: 6 ' x 6'
SunDome 548 Electrical details
- 220 VOLT dedicated circuit
- 60 AMP circuit breaker 1-phase
- Actual draw 45A 1-phase
- Does NOT come with a plug - must hard wire directly to junction box.
- IMPORTANT: Voltage must be 220 - 230 VAC or may requireBuck Booster.
- Circuit breaker size is approximate. Consult electrician.