Sunquest 16 SE
The SunQuest® 16 showers the tanner with UV light for a fast, dark full body tan. This item arrives with lamps includes and 99% pre-assembled. Lightweight and convenient, the SunQuest 16SE home tanning bed operates on a standard 120-volt household electrical circuit.
Lamps: 16 100W Wolff Lamps- BRAND NEW LAMPS INSTALLED
- Extruded aluminum and steel mainframe
- Bio-tech™ tunnel design
- Wide, curved tanning surface
- Exclusively designed acrylic sheet in Bench
- High impact EnduraPlus™ exterior
- Delivered 95% pre-assembled
- Operates on 120 Volt household current!
- Protective canopy grid allows for more UV penetration
Session Time: 20 Minutes
Size: 75.75"L x 35"W x 48"H
Electrical: Standard household outlet 110 Volts
Protective canopy grid allows for more UV penetration
Why does the SunQuest 16SE come with the protective grid instead of an acrylic?
Two reasons - to keep costs down, and to allow for a better tan. Believe it or not, an acrylic will actually filter the UV light that is radiating from the tanning lamps. On larger beds, this filtering is not enough to make a difference. But on a 16SE, the more UV that reaches your skin the better, so the acrylic is replaced by the grid.