Pre Sunless XLATAN™ pH Balancing Spray 128 oz
Norvell’s pH-balancing xLaTan™ pre-sunless spray works instantly on the skin to boost amino acid levels and maximize sunless color results.
Exclusive Active Natural Sunless Complex™
- Time Release Micro Capsules bind moisture within the skin, for 24hr hydration.
- Unique Dermal Barrier locks in DHA.
- Advanced DHA Odor Encapsulation molecules ‘trap’ and virtually eliminate common sunless odor.
- Boosts Amino Acid Levels, which work directly with the active sunless ingredient, DHA, to produce maximum color results.
- pH Balancing Skin Primer balances out skin surface prior to tanning to minimize orange look for that natural just off the beach™ color.
- Hydrates skin for even and maximum absorption of sunless solution.
Paraben Free • Sulfate Free • Gluten Free • 100% Vegan
The Importance of xLaTan™
If an individual client’s pH is not at optimal levels, DHA results can appear “orange” and unnatural. So what can be done to combat the dreaded “orange” effects? To understand the importance of xLaTan™ for your customers, you must first understand the science of the skin.
pH, the abbreviation for potential hydrogen, is the measure of the acidity or basicity within the outermost layer of the skin, the Stratum Corneum. This area commonly known as the “brick & mortar” layer is where all of the DHA action happens. The Stratum Corneum houses the acid mantle where amino acids, fatty acids, microbial metabolites, and lactic acid live.
Every customer’s pH levels are different, yet they all directly affect the results of any sunless tanning product or spray solution.
Functions of xLaTan™ include:
- Balancing the skin’s natural pH to optimal sunless levels to produce non-orange, natural and darker sunless results.
- Adding the same amino acids the body builds naturally to accelerate the DHA reaction within the Stratum Corneum.
- Hydrating and Moisturizing the skin immediately prior to the sunless application creates a wicking effect pulling DHA into the lower levels of the Stratum Corneum, rather than coating only the outermost top layer in turn, extending sunless results.